100% full Not resolved
1.6

I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it.I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email.

After several attempts to email them without a response (I would wait about 1 week in between) I had to file a charge back with my credit card company. They provided documentation that was untrue to the credit card company saying they had delivered my website. I'm the fool here. Sitting here without a website and without my $4,200.

I have included the email they sent to the credit card company claiming that I was never an unhappy client and that I should have come to them first before filing a charge back. I did come to them first and gave them plenty of time to respond. And they did not....

You can see the letter they sent the credit card company here.For your convenience I have highlighted the things they said regarding our interchange that were untrue.

This reviewer shared experience about "paid for a product that i never received" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4200. The author is overall dissatisfied with My Practice Now and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about website from My Practice Now was that i did not receive my website and did not get my money back Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about My Practice Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare My Practice Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with My Practice Now?

Comments