Albuquerque, New Mexico
100% full Not resolved
1.6

I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it.I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email.

After several attempts to email them without a response (I would wait about 1 week in between) I had to file a charge back with my credit card company. They provided documentation that was untrue to the credit card company saying they had delivered my website. I'm the fool here. Sitting here without a website and without my $4,200.

I have included the email they sent to the credit card company claiming that I was never an unhappy client and that I should have come to them first before filing a charge back. I did come to them first and gave them plenty of time to respond. And they did not....

You can see the letter they sent the credit card company here.For your convenience I have highlighted the things they said regarding our interchange that were untrue.

Reason of review: Paid for a product that I never received.

I didn't like: That i did not receive my website and did not get my money back.

Had an Experience with My Practice Now?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion